- 1 Job training course - This course aims to enhance ability and speciality of public service employees who work in traditional cultural field, and to promote awareness. Moreover let people know how to deal with assignments with the change of political environment.
- 2 Specialist training course - This course holds the special re-education for experts who work in the field of conservation, restoration and excavation of cultural sites and has the education for people who already obtained the licenses as technicians and skill-holders related to cultural heritage.
- 3 Performing artists and Handicraft Skill Craftsman Training Course – This course is for cultivating speciality with well-systemic program in related field. Select minor students by formality standard and support them to make them real specialist.
- 4 Cultural Training Course (Open to Public) - this course for ordinary people to offer a first-hand experiences, theoretical and practical educations about the traditional culture. this aims to spread awareness to let people know what traditional culture is.
- 5 International Exchange and Cooperation - this course is for foreigners who live in Korea as embassy workers, students and trading company employees and for the professional associations of foreign culture. It also offers them Korean traditional culture experiences. ECTC seeks for the development of the cultural exchange through this course.